I won’t talk about my life as a mom here because you can read about that under “motherhood”. Although it has been a huge part of my life the last 7 years, this category is just me.
So, who am I? Tough question. Let’s start with some facts.
- My name is Jenn
- God and faith are a huge part of my life.
- I have been married for almost 9 years, and dating for about 5 years before that.
- I have three littles. Brielle who is now 7, Emelia (4) and Saphira ( 2)
- Okay so I don’t technically live in the city of Toronto, but I commute there for my day job so I consider myself very much a part of the city. We actually live in a smallish town north of the city.
- I love to travel, but haven’t had as much opportunity as of late due to parenting and shopping commitments.
- I enjoy baking and cooking but it makes such a mess that I don’t do it as often as we should.
- I am a sucker for chips, coffee and wine. With all else fails, those are my go-to’
Now to the tough question, who am I?
To be honest, with parenting and shop distractions the last few years, I haven’t been able to remember this. I am hoping to discover who I am again. This is the journey. Who are you?